Friday, June 3, 2011

It Finally Fell Off

I had a roommate, who's still very dear to me, even tho he won't speak to me, named Bill Gildez. He could have become a comedian, but he got married instead. Anyway, when I was rooming with him I was like ten years younger then he was, and he told me when I turned twenty-nine, my penis would fall off.
I'm forty-nine, and it finally did. I feel fine otherwise. I have to admit, I think it's related to what's going on at home, so it may re-attach itself any day now, but it stopped working two days ago, no desires, no action, just a little tiny penis. hahaha
yes, i'm laughing at myself.
I guess these thing happen when your wife says she's leaving you and getting a divorce. hahaha
I'm sorry, it's not funny, but how i landed myself here is, and I am. Or, just annoying, LOL.
Good night, Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment